- – AIFAV Presents its 1st Fiji Day and Diwali Celebration
– AIFAV partners with Dhadkan Media group to present Bollywood Spicy Nite
– Promo Partners of South Asia Australasia Beauty Pageant
– Youth Ambassador Krishnil awarded Mr Talented in 2017 MIQ Pageant
– Youth Ambassador Shilpa awarded Miss Courageous and Gorgeous in 2017 MIQ Pageant
– Promo Partners for Alka Yagnik & Sharavan live in musical concert in Melbourne
– AIFAV organised a fundraiser and collected $11,200 for the urgent medical treatment of Muzzamil Ali in Fiji (Special thanks to Ishad and his team for raising $5600 for this worthy course)
– Promo Partner for MMG 2017 Chief Judge Ex Miss Universe Sushmita Sen
– Youth Ambassador Krishnil awarded Mr Confidence in MMG Beauty Contest 2017
– Youth Ambassador Shilpa awarded Miss Intelligent in MMG Beauty Contest 2017
– Promo Partners for Sonu Nigam live in Concert 2017
– President Rohit Roy awarded as the best promo partners for Sonu Nigam Live in Concert 2017
– Supporting Partner for Fiji Day 2017 celebration. AIFAV presented spectacular Fashion show
– Promo Partner for John Abraham meet & Greet in Sydney
– Youth ambassador Krishnil performs in John Abraham meet and Greet event.
– Youth ambassador Krishnil performs in DSP Australia and NZ tour
– Supporting Partner for Reach 4 your future foundation High Tea event.
– Promo Partners for Bollywood night featuring Fiji’s Golden voice Sunny Boy
– Main organisor for Special Kids Fun Day
– Promo Partners for Woh Mera Matlab nahi tha drama featuring Anupam Kher.
– Donation to Meena Kumari medical fundraiser
– Donated $2500 to Vendata Society of Australia for Hindu Temple Project
– Promo partner for Gulzar Saab concert in Melbourne
– Supporting Partner for VMSA Valentines Dinner Dance 2018
– Hosted Special Kids Sports Day 2018 with VMSA
– Participated in Harmony Day 2018
– Organised Senior Citizens bus trip to Sorrento
– Vice President Romika Ram nominated as the inclusive Leader of the Year by Melton City Council
– Promo Partners for the first and biggest cooking competition in the southern Hemisphere – Flavours of India
– Asst Treasurer Asha Kumari and Executive member Pushpa Singh are finalist in Flavours of India Cooking Competiton
– Vice President Romika Ram is celebrity Judge in Flavours of India cooking competition by Aangan and Sabrang TV
– Pushpa Singh wins the first prize and the title of best chef for the flavours of India cooking competition.
– Youth Ambassador Shilpa is the National Finalist representing Victoria in the Miss Australia Galaxy Pageant
– Youth Ambassador Shilpa wins Miss Echo Beauty in Miss Australia Galaxy Pageant.
– AIFAV organised a fundraiser and donated $1150 to the Royal Children Hospital
– President and Secretary meets the honorable Prime Minister of Fiji during his visit to Melbourne.
– Supporting Partner for the 2018 IMLD Celebration Bangladeshi community
– Co-powered Laugh Australia Laugh with Chirag Wadhwani comedy Show
– Drama presented by AIFAV on Laugh Australia Laugh With Chirag in celebration of 139 years of Girmit
– Supporting Partner for Bhajan Competition organised by Sanatan Cultural Arts Group
– Supporting Partner for Cancer Fundraiser musical night by Northwest Fiji Seniors Club Inc.
– Organised Youths Tempin Bowling and Movie Night.
– AIFAV donated $100 to Monal Prasad Medical Treatment.
– AIFAV donated $100 for Neha’s Medical Treatment
– AIFAV donated $75 to Fiji Cyclone Appeal
– Promo Partners for Shreya Ghoshal live in concert
– Promo Partners for SEDIQ SHABAB KING OF QARSAK IN AN AUSTRALIAN TOUR 2018
– AIFAV Vice President – Leena Vellu visits the Treasure Orphanage Children Home in Fiji and donated $250 in cash plus additional gifts
– Organised AIFAV DHAMAKA NIGHT (Recognition of members, sponsors & volunteers
– Promo Partners for Shilpa Shetty Meet & Greet in Sydney
– AIFAV Secretary Shalini Kumar nominated as Community Ambassador for Ganesh Festival 2018
– Promo Partners for Bollywood Dandiya with Isheta Sarckar & Shazahn Padamsee
– Organised MISS/MRS/MR OCEANIA PACIFIC 2018 in partnership with Fijian Association Victoria 2018
– AIFAV organised lunch and entertainment for the Macedonian Community during the Fiji Day celebration as part of Melton Council Community Partnership Program
– AIFAV President nominated for Excellence Award by Victorian Multicultural Commission award presented by the
Governor of Victoria 2018
– AIFAV Supporting partner for ATIF ASLAM LIVE IN CONCERT – MELBOURNE 2018
– AIFAV promo partners for the WWE Champion The Great Khali Meet and Greet
– Supporting Mrs Australia Globe Finalist 2018 Atika Rana on Project Karma fundraiser
– AIFAV team participating in Steptember raising $150 for people suffering from cerebral palsy.
– AIFAV Well being & Fitness Coordinator raises $700 during Movember fundraiser.
– AIFAV meets Abhishek Kumar Sharma, World Travellor from India who is travelling around the world on wheels – 90 countries, 6 continents 2014-2020 promoting love, peace and positivity. AIFAV donates $150 for this great course.
– AIFAV supported SCFOL(Sub-Continent Friends of Labor Vic) candidates for 2018 election at Thornbury Theater in the presence of Minister for Multiculturalism and Finance, Minister for Consumer Affairs, Gaming and Liquor and speaker for Legislative Assembly
– AIFAV Secretary – Shalini Kumar nominated as Community Ambassador for Diwali Festival 2018
– AIFAV President – Rohit Kumar attends a seminar organised by Robin Scott MP, Minister for Finance & Multiculturalism
– AIFAV members assisted the Labor Party in the state election campaign at various election booths
– AIFAV supported the Reach for your future foundation High-Tea fundraiser to support Victorian schools and universities solar light gifting initiative for children in the refugee camps in Uganda, remote parts of Fiji, Soloman and Cook Islands.
– AIFAV supported the Afghan Community on the Gala & Dinner Night – Annual Sports Award
– AIFAV Executive Vice President – Romika Ram receives certificate for Leadership program organised by the Melton Council
– AIFAV receives acknowledgement nomination for our contribution by the Volunteering Victoria States award in the Inclusion award Category
– AIFAV supports India Australia Exchange Forum at the end of the year gathering at Yarra River
– AIFAV support Seniors Club Duavata at their end of the year event
– AIFAV welcomes 2019 Community Ambassadors from diverse ethnic backgrounds to promote inclusiveness, equality and multiculturalism in Victoria and also assist AIFAV in their upcoming projects
– AIFAV Executive Secretary, Shalini Kumar nominated for 2019 Community Achievement Awards by the
City of Melton in two categories:
1) Access and Inclusion Leader of the Year
2) Intercultural Engagement Leader of the Year
*** WINNER OF ACCESS & INCLUSION LEADER OF THE YEAR ***
– AIFAV oganised fundraiser for Fiji fire victim and donated $735 to the family affected.
– AIFAV supporting Partner for Wyndham Holi 2019
– AIFAV Executive Secretary Shalini Kumar presenting winning speech for being the Access and Inclusion Leader of the Year on Australia Day
– AIFAV President Rohit Kumar personally invited by the Governor of Victoria at the Government House for Australia Day
– AIFAV donates $100 towards Srilankan Bombings Relief Fund
– Vice President Leena Vellu nominated as the Women Influencer of the Year 2019 at Disco Deewane Tambola night
– Special Needs Ambassador Shilpa Sharlene Kumar winning the Style Icon 2019 at Disco Deewane Tambola night
– AIFAV – Special Needs Ambassador Shilpa Sharlene Kumar has been nominated for First National Real Estate Leadership Award in the 2019 Seven News Young Achiever Awards.
– AIFAV Executive Secretary Shalini Kumar nominated as Ambassador for Multicultural Association of Community Empowerment Inc.
– AIFAV members supporting MACE on Mothers Day celebration at the Crown
– AIFAV assisting with the Australian Federal Election 2019
– AIFAV members attended formal invitation by Honorable Major Bob Turner, City of Melton to celebrate 30th Anniversary of City of Melton Plate
– AIFAV receives $2000 grant for local community environment project – Awareness for local bird species Managed by Romika Ram AIFAV Executive Vie President
– AIFAV in collaboration with FSA hosts the 140th year of Girmit Divas 2019 Chief Guest H.E. MR. LUKE DAUNIVALU – HIGH COMMISSIONER OF FIJI. Recognition award presented to senior citizens for their outstanding contribution to community service. AIFAV seniors ambassadors, Hari Singh & cultural ambassador Mrs Kalawati were among the few receiving this prestigious award.
– Media release by the Cerebral Palsy Support Network CPSN on AIFAV Ambassador for Special Kids, Shilpa Sharlene Kumar – https://cpsn.org.au/walking-the-walk/
– AIFAV promo partners for Ankit Tiwari live in concert 2019
– AIFAV Youth Ambassador, Krishnil Kumar performs at Sonu Nigam live in concert in Sydney 2019
– AIFAV Youth Ambassador, Krishnil Kumar performs at Shankar Ehshaan Loy live in concert 2019 & AIFAV are promo partners for this event
– AIFAV supporting Fiji Melbourne Aid Fijiam in their charity dinner dance 15th June 2019
-AIFAV members attends the seminar on Elevate your Wellbeing & Success organised by Multicultural Association of Community Empowerment Inc. MACE
– AIFAV Supporting partner for Kids Got Talent Season 2 Executive Secretary, Shalini Kumar to be a Judge on the contest, AIFAV Sponsored 5 kids and their families valued at $500.
– Jackson School donated 50 tables and 100 chairs to AIFAV as part of our international project to support needy schools in Fiji. Project coordinated by Vice President, Romika Ram.
– AIFAV members to attend the Gala Multicultural Dinner supporting the Mental Health Foundation Australia on 20/07/2019
– AIFAV Executive Secretary Shalini Kumar selected as a Judge for Kids Got Talent Season 2.
– AIFAV President Rohit Kumar selected as Semi-Finals in Diversity and Inclusion Award which forms part of the 2019 Victorian Community Awards.
– AIFAV invited to the Jashan-e-Eid from Radio Bol on 17th of August 2019
– AIFAV meets Ingrid Stitt, Labor MP to strengthen our relationship on how they can assist AIFAV in our upcoming projects
– AIFAV President and Secretary supports Radio Mastana in doing the media coverage for 2019 Indian Film Festival.
– AIFAV President invited as the Chief Guest speaker on Fiji Seniors Associations Fathers Day Event. AIFAV sponsored 25 gift pack to all the fathers at the event on 8th of September, 2019 valued $600.
– AIFAV supporting partner of Ganesh Festival on 8th of September, 2019.
– AIFAV supporting partner of the AMA Learn Garba Dance 14th of September, 2019
– AIFAV executive secretary nominated as a judge at the back to school event on 14th of September, 2019
– AIFAV supporting Melbourne United Sangam in their Charity Dinner Dance on 15th of September, 2019
– AIFAV supporting partner for the Mela Mitra Da on 15th September, 2019
– AIFAV invited to the Mel Petrica’s Essay writing competition on 22nd of September, 2019.
– AIFAV supporting partner of Melton Dandiya Nite on 5th of October, 2019.
– AIFAV co-partnered with FCAV and hosting the Fiji Day 2019 Community Achievement Awards on 19th of October, 2019 Donates $250 towards Fiji Day Event.
– AIFAV supporting partner of the Melton Diwali Festival on 19th of October, 2019.
– AIFAV Community Support Partner for the Sonu Nigam live in Concert on 5th of November, 2019
– AIFAV President Finalist in the Citizen of the Year Award 2020 Melton City Council
– AIFAV President appointed at the Regional Advisory Council of Victoria committee board by Victoria Multicultural Commission
– AIFAV Vice President visits Fiji to donate Table, Chairs and books etc to Togo Primary School. Romika Ram also visits the Treasure Orphanage Home to donate books and Kids items.
– AIFAV Celebrates its 3rd anniversary with the age care residents on 30th of November, 2019
– AIFAV organised a bus trip to Phillip Island for the Seniors, Special Kids, Carers, Age Care Resident & AIFAV members on 7th of December, 2019
– AIFAV hosts a gift presentation session for all the Year 12 graduates with Special needs at Jacksons School and Melton Special School on 18th of December, 2019
– AIFAV team invited by Charan Foundation to the Jumper Presentation Night for Soccer Players heading to Spain to represent Australia. Chief guest was the Mayor of Melton Cr Lara Carli.
– AIFAV donates funds to Act for Kids foundation specialised in preventing and treating child abuse and neglect.
– AIFAV Team joins Unifocus pictures to shoot for their upcoming full feature Movie in 2020.
1st of Jan – AIFAV is the supporting community Partner for the Dream Creators Skylimit Madness 2020
6th of Jan – AIFAV team makes monetary donations towards the Bush Fire Appeal and deliveres urgently required goods item at the Foodbank.
12th of Jan – AIFAV holds its annual general meeting and welcomes its new members, publicly elected the associations positions and discussed on its 2020 Projects.
18th of Jan – AIFAV president was invited to welcome 54 member engineering continent from the Republic of Fiji Military Forces that arrived in Australia to combat the bush fire crisis
18th of Jan – AIFAV team was invited by Health in Kind team to attend the conference on their upcoming project “First ever heart hospital built in Fiji for the South Pacific”. The guest speaker was Sumeet Tappoo.
20th of Feb – AIFAV team supported the fundraiser for the Shiu Nadan Heart Appeal Fund by Donating monetary value and purchasing the Food orders .
22nd of Feb – AIFAV’s People with Additional needs Ambassador, Shilpa Sharlene Kumar invited by the Governor of Victoria at the Government House to celebrate the 150th anniversary of the Royal Childrens Hospital.
23rd of Feb – AIFAV’s Team visits the residents at the Age care in Watergardens. AIFAV organised entertainments for the age care and also the residents had an opportunity to paint the birds home that will be later installed around Melton Areas. There were dance items by Bula Group and Live DJ for the residents to enjoy and dance away.
4th of March – AIFAV’s Team makes a donation of $100 towards the Marriamman Pooja hosted by FSAV.
7th of March – AIFAV’s Team supporting the Sunil Grover comedy show with Ashayein Entertainment in Melbourne at the Williamstown Town Hall. 100% of the proceeds from the show to be donated to Animal Australia.
2nd of April – AIFAV Team creates a social platform for the seniors and special kids to interact and feel connected during the coronavirus isolation.
9th of April – AIFAV Team distributes boxes of packed essential items to senior citizens and individuals with disability during the Coronavirus Pandemic. The essential items were kindly donated by Bharat Traders.
10th of April – AIFAV President as part of his role with the regional advisory committee board with the Victorian Multicultural Commission checks with other community leaders and associations/groups to ensure the safety of individuals during COVID 19 and to get an insights on how the COVID 19 information is received by the community to ensure greater adoption of the restriction measures through various languages.
12th of April – AIFAV President joins a video conference with Sumeet Tappoo ( Sai Prema Foundation Fiji) who took a tour of the upcoming pediatric cardiac hospital in Suva, Fiji. The conference was organised by Health in Kind, Australia. Fiji’s first cardiac hospital was scheduled to open in late April but due to recent COVID 19, construction has delayed until further notice.
15th of April – AIFAV donates funds for a fundraiser appeal initiated by Multicultural Association of Community Empowerment for a family in Australia on Tourist Visa that has been financially impacted by the COVID 19.
22nd of April – AIFAV donates funds towards the Royal Children’s fundraiser appeal
1st May – 20th May -AIFAV foundation members completes their National Police check, Working with children check, First AID certificate, NDIS Quality and Safeguards commission certificate and COVID 19 Infection Course Certificate.
31st May -AIFAV and AICS hosts a free webinar session on Challenges of mental health COVID 19 supported by Mental Health Foundation of Australia and Charan Foundation. Guest Speaker Dino Hira.
3rd June 2020 -AIFAV and AICS hosts a free belly dance webinar session to promote health and fitness for all abilities. These was conducted by prominent belly dancer Scarlet.
12th June 2020 -AIFAV proudly supporting the Indian folk music Concert- A non for profit charity fundraiser.
28th June 2020 -AIFAV proudly present session 2 Mental Health free webinar with Dino Hira on Mental Illness in Teenagers,Community Stigma, Depression in Women.
28th June 2020 -AIFAV President and Secretary joins the Victoria Multicultural Commission Team in the Door to door Testing Activity At Broadmeadows-COVID 19.
29th June 2020 -AIFAV completes the Birds Nest Project and Installs boxes around the Caroline Springs providing homes to the Birds
14th July 2020 -AIFAV donates funds towards kids suffering from HIV in India and also members places orders for Rakhi’s where funds will also be donated towards the same cause.
16th July 2020 -AIFAV Youth Ambassador selected at the AFL multicultural Community Ambassador 2020 .
20th July 2020 -AIFAV & FCAV as a Joint community effort organisers a fundraiser for Arvin Chand who is suffering from Kidney Disease and Financial constraint. The team raises more than $9.5K
27th July 2020 -AIFAV donates funds to families struggling financially during the COVID 19 pandemic primarily families with working visa, International Students, People with Disability and Senior Citizens.
29th July 2020 -AIFAV donates essential pack to People with Disability and their families.
29th July 2020 -AIFAV supports local businesses and distributes face mask to the families in need .
31st July 2020 -Thanks to UPCOV for donating Coles Voucher that has been handed to families struggling financially during the COVID 19 pandemic primarily families with working visa, International Students, People with Disability and Senior Citizens.
5th August 2020 -AIFAV President joins a webinar with Ex Prime Minister Julia Gillard on discussion surrounding Mental Health during the Pandemic.
5th August 2020 -AIFAV President joins the Launch of the Vedic Global business on the auspicious day of Ram Janam Bhumi Shilanyas
19th August 2020 -AIFAV donates fund to support a campaign for Juan on his soccer dream to Spain
22nd August 2020 -AIFAV co-powers the Virtual online Musical concert to connect communities together during the unprecedented time and provide opportunities to our local talents
2nd September 2020 -AIFAV donates funding to a Family who lost their home to a fire in Veisaru Ba
4th September 2020 -AIFAV founder announces her stand as the candidacy for the City of Melton 2020 Election.
4th September 2020 -AIFAV Team participates in the Steptember campaign raising funds to improve the lives of children and adults who live with cerebral palsy. AIFAV also donated funds towards the fundraiser
16th September 2020 -AIFAV donates funding to a Patient in Melbourne from Fiji on Tourist Visa who has been diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer and needed Financial Assistance
21st September 2020 -AIFAV organises a Talanoa Session to keep communities connected through social platforms. This will run for every week.
22nd September 2020 -AIFAV donates funds to a underprivileged school in Fiji – Togo Primary School
22nd September 2020 -AIFAV donates funds to a family who lost all their belongings in a fire
01.04.20 to 30.11.2020 -AIFAV runs virtual sessions for People with Disability, seniors and those that needs mental health support to keep communities connected and provide the most urgent support. AIFAV also provides free meal to individuals and families that are struggling financially during the Pandemic
10.10.2020 -AIFAV donates towards Shanti Dutt an online Hindi Magazine for Diwali Publications and bought magazines to support local business and promote Hindi Language.
10.10.2020 -AIFAV hosts a virtual 50th year of Fiji’s Independence celebration to keep communities connected during the lockdown on Fiji Day
16.10.2020 -AIFAV hosts online Mental Health webinar session with Dino Hira, Oliver Braykovich and Krish Kumar
18.10.2020 -AIFAV team delivers meals and essentials to individuals/families impacted financially during the crisis every week or fortnight.
25.10.2020 -AIFAV team delivers meals and essentials to individuals/families impacted financially during the crisis every week or fortnight
27.10.2020 -AIFAV team donates funds to a family in Fiji facing extreme hardship and also health issues.
30.10.2020 -AIFAV team delivers meals and essentials to individuals/families impacted financially during the crisis every week or fortnight.
15.11.2020 -AIFAV is the associate partner of the virtual Flute and Fusion return event. AIFAV donated 20 tickets to families experiencing financial hardship or mentally affected due to the Pandemic as the event had great therapy contents for mental health.
22.11.2020 -AIFAV hosts its 4th anniversary at the Werribee Zoo. Participants with Disability, senior citizens were invited for the event with its voluntary members.
01.07- 30.11.2020 -AIFAV becomes and Implementation partner with Red Cross and Brothers of ST Laurence supporting communities experiencing extreme hardship. Provided International students, Non PR Residents with financial assistance.
29.11.2020 -AIFAV team delivers meals and essentials to individuals/families impacted financially during the crisis every week or fortnight.
4.12.2020 -AIFAV donates funds to the Nadi Senior Citizens Charity Trust to support the aged population in Fiji.
10.12.2020 -AIFAV donates funds to Lautoka Special School to support students with Additional needs get better school facilities in Fiji.
10.12.2020 -AIFAV & AICS sponsors the Year 12 graduates of Melton Special School with graduation gift packs. AIFAV’s advocate for Special kids Shilpa Sharlene delivers a speech on the graduation ceremony
10.12.2020 -AIFAV partners with male Hug Pty Ltd and presents a webinar on mental Health. The seminar has been hosted by AIFAV.
12.12.2020 -AIFAV & AICS hosts their annual Christmas Party
14.12.2020 -AIFAV donates towards Cyclone Yasa campaign and continues to promote the fundraiser campaign.
19.12.2020 – 31.12.2020 -AIFAV team delivers meals and essentials to individuals/families impacted financially during the crisis during the festive season proudly funded by Victorian Government. AIFAV also issues Shopping Vouchers and Essential packs to residents of Melton proudly funded by the City of Melton.
01.01- 30.06.2021 -AIFAV is an Implementation partner with Red Cross and Brothers of ST Laurence supporting communities experiencing extreme hardship. Provided International students, Non PR Residents with financial assistance.
02.01.2021 -AIFAV team supporting the Samoa Community Advisory Council Victoria Inc (SCACVI) in their march 🚶♀️🚶♂️ to raise awareness🎗for ‘Youth Violence is NOT OK!
17.01.2021 -AIFAV team organizes a pre-recording session with performers from diverse Ethnic communities in preparation for the 2021 Australia Day Celebration Event.
UPCOMING PROJECTS AND ACTIVITES
1) Nest Building Activity with Special Kids. Proposed for November 2019
2) AIFAV to celebrate its 3rd anniversary with the Senior Citizens at an Aged Care in Watergardens. Proposed in October, 2019
3) AIFAV Youth Ambassador to celebrate her final year of school with Special Kids at Jacksons school while AIFAV members to organise interactive activities for these Kids and also present them with Gifts.
4) AIFAV to have an excursion trip with the Fiji Seniors Group while involving them with interactive exercises and also AIFAV Youth ambassodor to take an IT session with the seniors. Proposed date in November, 2019
5) AIFAV to present a Public Speaking competition.